Happy Wednesday you guys! So, I’m guessing you probably noticed that I took longer of a ‘spring break’ than I had anticipated but sometimes you just need a little extra r&r. And since I’m the boss of me I decided, why not :)
But I’m back and I’ve got a lot of fun content coming up for the rest of the month so I hope you stick around! If you’re not subscribed to receive our posts by email you might want to do that so you don’t miss anything. Just add your email to the box on the right over there and you’ll be added to the list! ———————————————————————————————————————————>
Top 10 Target Home Must-Haves: Spring 2017
Now let’s get started! Ever since I received the latest Target HomeStyle catalogue I’ve been drooling over the products on every page. It’s a little more boho or ‘global’ as they’re calling it but there is something intriguing about all of the texture and natural, earthy elements they’ve incorporated.
Here are my top 10 must-haves from the spring Target home collection and you can click the individual images to shop:
1. THE RUGS – I could go on and on about the affordable new rugs in this season’s collection. Here are a few of my favorites!
2. THE BASKETS – The baskets are so so good! Great for plants, storage or even hanging on the wall.
3. THE THROW BLANKETS – Tassel throw blankets are everything, just sayin’! I need one in every room!
4. THE FURNITURE – There are so many great furniture pieces in this collection! This studded nightstand is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time.
5. THE THROW PILLOWS – Pillows and more pillows! There are so many great ones but can you believe this banana leaf pillow is an oversized 24″ x 24″ for under $30?!
6. THE POTTERY – I love everything about this pretty, earthy pottery and there are so many uses for it!
7. THE WALL ART – There are lots of great prints in this home catalogue and I’m also loving this 4-piece rattan wall hanging!
8. THE LIGHTING – Just so much goodness in this category, particularly the wall sconce!
9. OUTDOOR DECOR – I’m always looking for great outdoor options and the rug selection is so good and I love this loveseat and mirror too!
10. THE ACCESSORIES – The accessories are endless but I particularly love the brass hanging planter!
BONUS: THE KIDS – I mean Pillowfort rules the kids decor world right now IMO and there is nothing I don’t like about it!
If you don’t get the HomeStyle catalogue by snail mail you can find it all HERE and shop by room!
Cheers and happy shopping!