1. Sephora Collection Palette in Nude: The Holiday's are the perfect time to step up your makeup game and this Sephora eyeshadow palette is my go to for Holiday parties. The colors last and are warm and perfect for winter tones. I also think that it makes the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for your girlfriend.
-Mallory, Charming in Charlotte
-Julia, Cuckoo 4 Design
4. Nate Berkus Metal Wing Bowl: I am a sucker for all things Nate Berkus and this angel wing bowl is no exception! It’s such a unique and affordable piece and the gold seals this deal. It will be an amazing conversation piece on your holiday entry table or for serving treats at Christmas dinner!
-Summer, Simple Stylings
6. King Gold Gilding Wax: the perfect way to add a touch of gold without spending a fortune. It is extremely easy to apply and is the closest thing to the look of real gold leaf. You will be receiving a set of Threshold agate coasters and a jar of Kings Gold French Gilding Wax. Be sure to hop over to 11gables.blogspot.com for a full tutorial on how to use this wonderful wax! -Emily, Eleven Gables
9. Everyday I'm Hustlin' Hat: I chose this because it's on my own wish list! I love the trucker style of this hat, and love to wear hats! I also love the sentiment and I think it's one we can all relate to, especially around the Holidays!
-Cassie, Primitive and Proper
10. Steve Madden Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf: One of my favorite gifts to give is a chic scarf. With all the pretty designs, sizes, materials, and colors it makes it easy to find one to fit everyone's style. I love how adding a scarf to a simple outfit makes a huge statement and adds an instant pop of color. It's a fun, classy, versatile accessory that makes a great gift!
-Becky, This is Happiness
Thanks for entering and we can't wait to see who the lucky winner is! The winner will be notified via email and I'll also announce it on Instagram and Twitter.