Top 5 Friday: Favorite Affordable Beach Photography Prints
Thank goodness for Friday of the weirdest week ever! I’ve got to say, I don’t love holidays in the middle of the week because I feel totally out of whack with my days…but I guess I shouldn’t complain, right?! I do hope you all had a wonderful 4th!
Today for Top 5 Friday I’m sharing my favorite affordable beach photography prints. Y’all know the coastal thing is my jam and beach photography is a great way to bring a little Cali cool into your space! Check out these prints…
1. I love this big wave photo and the wood frame makes it feel very vintage.
2. The pink hues in this photo really makes this and I could see it in a pretty and feminine space.
3. This photo is one of my favorites and there are a couple others in the series by this Etsy artist.
4. There is something beautiful about the simplicity of this image.
5. I love the nostalgic and moody feel of this black and white photo of an empty ocean.
BONUS: I had to throw my breach print in the mix! This one used to hang in my little man’s room and now it lives in our dining room.
Which is your favorite? If you have others that you love feel free to leave them in the comments below. I’m always looking for new art options.
Have a wonderful weekend!