Top 5 Friday: Modern Ceiling Fans (with lights) Under $300
Y’all…how is it Friday already? I guess that’s a good thing but this short week sure did fly by!
So I kind of fell into a little living room update over the long weekend and I’m on the hunt for a new modern ceiling fan. We definitely need to have a light on it and I prefer that it be flush mount or as close to the ceiling as possible. I painted the room white and our current fan is white and it just doesn’t work. And it takes these stupid little halogen bulbs which I despise changing!
I think we are going to go with a darker fan, probably black or a dark wood but I’m open to a lighter wood too if the right one comes along. Since I was already doing all the research I thought I would share my results with you for Top 5 Friday in case you guys were on the hunt for a cool fan too :) Oh and I’m digging the 3-blade fans the most!
1. I love the modern look of this fan as well as the price tag!
2. This fan is not quite as flush as the others but I LOVE the style!
3. Another great price tag with LED bulbs. Score! The only down side to this one is it’s hard to tell if it has a remote control.
4. The griege color option on this one is unique and I love how it hugs the ceiling.
5. Okay, I’m a bit on the fence with this fan but it’s definitely unique and it gives me that surf shack vibe that I’m loving right now! And from what I can tell it’s not quite as long as it looks in the picture.
Shop the fans:
So are you guys into modern fans at all? For fans the reviews seem to be all over the board but I tried to stick with ones that had at least a 3 1/2 to 5 stars. There are so many affordable options these days so it’s hard to narrow them down. I hope this post helps if you’re in the market!