Mornin' friends! I wanted to pop in and share a quick fall pumpkin centerpiece that is SO easy to make but creates a big impact on your fall table.
Here are the 5 easy steps:
- Pick out some fall blooms from your grocery or farmer's market
- Buy a pumpkin of your choice (I love the white heirloom pumpkins this year)
- Cut a hole in the top and scoop out the seeds just like you are carving it for Halloween
- Cut your floral foam to fit inside the pumpkin and soak it in cold water until its saturated. Place the foam in the pumpkin and add a few inches of water so the foam stays moist.
- Cut and place the stems of your flowers into the foam one by one any way you like
I found this foam on Amazon but you can also find them at floral shops or craft stores like Michael's.
This centerpiece will most definitely be making an appearance in my fall home tour (round 2) for the Blogger Stylin' Home Tours this week! This is by far one of my favorite weeks of the year and you can follow along on the tours by starting with our lovely host, Lindsay of The White Buffalo Styling Co.! I promise you don't want to miss any of them!!! Here is the schedule:
Burlap and Lace
Rain on a Tin Roof
The Chronicles of Home
Chic Little House
Style Your Senses
Hammer and Heels Blog
Iron & Twine
Place of My Taste
Dwellings by Devore
Primitive & Proper
Dimples and Tangles
My Fabuless Life